- To design, develop and deliver innovative adult education solutions.
- To provide the skills and knowledge for life long learning
- To encourage and enhance the development of leadership
- To provide high quality solutions to increase skills, knowledge and capability through innovative organisational development services.
- Over 25 years within the education industry matched with experience in industry.
- Both private and public sector experience
- Developing and designing training programs for internal staff
Katherine has been a practising lawyer for over 15 years, with extensive legal and training experience. She has over 20 years experience in the legal profession either as a clerk, solicitor or barrister across all jurisdictions.
Katherine has a mixed background of education, legal and media experience. She currently lecturers in the areas of legal issues for businesses and law for non lawyers, including business law, corporations law, WHS, risk management, and legal issues for event management.
Katherine has extensive experience in designing and implementing adult education programs within the legal environment, specialising in providing legal knowledge to non lawyers. Overall excellent knowledge and experience which allows her to provide an inspirational learning experience for students.
- Bachelor of Laws University of New South Wales
- Bachelor of Arts (Communications) University of Technology Sydney
- Graduate Diploma of Business University of Technology Sydney
- Masters Maritime Law and Policy University of Wollongong
- Masters of Laws University of Sydney (completing 2012)
- Masters Adult Education University of Technology (completing 2012)
Accreditations and Certifications
- Accredited Compliance Officer, Compliance Institute of Australia (2007)
- Accredited Investigator, Investigations Australia (2005)
- Accredited Internal Auditor, SAI Global (2005)
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment, Southern Cross Training (2010 Sept)
- Certificate in Online Teaching and Development – Swinburne University (2012)