Success Women’s Network in association with Aquarius Education and Adept Training present the Essential Business Law Series.
Basics of Business Law
14 May 2015 at Adept Training
Basics of Business Law is a 2 hour workshop designed to give managers and owners of business an introductory overview of legal issues. From contracts, company structures to employment law and the uncharted territories of online and e-commerce law attend to gain an understanding of the legal issues that impact the day to day operation of your business.
Key Learning Objectives
• Gain an understanding of key areas of business law
• Identify the key legal obligations which apply to your organisation
• Appreciate how the law regulates business behaviour
• Understand how to use contracts to manage business process and risk
• Manage risk arising from non-contractual liability
About the trainer.
Katherine Hawes is the founder of Aquarius Lawyers and Aquarius Education, based in Sydney, Australia. With over 20 years’ proven legal and business experience, Katherine’s expertise lies in advising business on their legal obligations to ensure the success of the business. She is passionate that all business owners should understand the law. Katherine has over 10 years’ experience in developing and conducting legal courses for non-lawyers. Her courses have been described as both inspirational and informative.